This week on the 365 Message Center Show
Get your radio call-signs ready. Walkie Talkie is coming to Microsoft Teams on Android phones in public preview from mid July. We talk about some interesting use-cases and discuss the question of channel membership, which determines your inclusion in a walkie talkie conversation group.
Also on the show:
– Enable communication site experience on classic team sites
– Outlook for Android launches Play My Emails
– Fluent design coherence updates for SharePoint
– Microsoft Teams – improvements in meetings experience for Safari browser
– New Feature: Inline Chat message translation for iOS
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: https://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts
Also published on Medium.