There's more to setting up Microsoft Viva Connections for Microsoft Teams than you might realize. Set your Home site. Configure the Global navigation. Prepare to create an app package for Teams, once the PowerShell script is released on March 31.
Are you ready?
This week on the 365 Message Center Show
In this episode:
– Viva Connections for Microsoft Teams desktop clients
– Step by step guide to set up Viva Connections in Teams desktop: https://go.365mcs.com/vw1
– Prevent attendees from sharing video feed in Microsoft Teams Meetings
– Forms: New features in Teams polls in meetings
– Adding Quick Permissions to the OneDrive/SharePoint Share Control
📢 Quick mentions – short updates and reminders to prepare for major updates
– Focus mode for modern SharePoint pages
– (Updated) Microsoft Teams Revised In-meeting Share Experience / (Updated) Microsoft Teams: Dynamic View
– Customizable website tabs in Teams Templates
📞 Call back – Discuss one or two updates that we've covered in older episode, which are arriving in tenants.
– SharePoint web part toolbox updates
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts
Also published on Medium.