This week on the 365 Message Center Show
Get greater visibility of how people are using Microsoft Teams within your organization. Updates to the usage reports will show how recent features are being used. Identify power users. Target user adoption efforts.
– SharePoint lists and libraries – improved image columns
– Updates available for Microsoft 365 Apps for Current Channel
– Speaker attribution in Live Captions
– SharePoint: Download SharePoint site usage data in Excel
– Updates to Teams usage reports in the Microsoft 365 Admin Center and the Teams Admin Center
– Service reminder: Skype for Business Online is retiring in 12 months
– Introducing the Organizer only Teams meeting lobby policy option
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: https://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts
Also published on Medium.