There's 6 new Teams-Outlook email integrations coming. On episode 124 of The 365 Message Center Show, we'll discuss all 6 and the other messages from this past week's delivery.
– Clutter for Outlook retirement
– Microsoft Search Change to suggested Q&As
– Microsoft Teams coming to existing installs for Semi-Annual Channel customers
– Fluid Framework Preview for creating Fluid documents
– Teams-Outlook email integrations
– Retention labels, proof of disposal for records
– A new account management experience in the Admin Center
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell Webster as they cover the latest messages in the #Microsoft365 Message Center.
We’d like to thank our sponsor – Valo Intranet.
Like us, Valo is a huge fan of Microsoft 365 and a friend of the show. So, a big thank you goes to Valo!
Valo Intranet solutions leverage the best that Microsoft has to offer and can dramatically improve your internal communications with their intelligent intranet solution called Valo Intranet.
They can also help you take back control of your Office 365 group creation and maintenance, and a whole lot more with Valo Teamwork.
Visit them at valointranet.com and book a demo or call today.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show