Join Daniel and Darrell live this week to discuss the weeks Microsoft 365 messages. Select specific people for the Teams meeting co-organizer role. They can change meeting settings and manage ‘some' of the features an organizer can.
Stylize your photos stored in OneDrive and SharePoint, with filters that adjust the look.
This week on the 365 Message Center Show
In this episode:
– Co-organizer Meeting Role – MC292796
– SharePoint and OneDrive Image Edit – Filters – MC292619
– SharePoint: Updates to the site creation experience – MC292736
– SharePoint app bar – Temporary window to disable is being extended – MC293206
Call back – One or two updates that we've covered in older episode, which are arriving in tenants.
– New Feature: Improvements to the Text web part for SharePoint pages and news – MC283569
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts
Also published on Medium.