This week on the 365 Message Center Show
Welcome your attendees with your organization's logo in Microsoft Teams meeting lobby and pre-join screens. This small change confirms the organization the meeting is being hosted by. Available to meeting organizers using an Advanced Communication license.
– Teams custom meeting images
– Introducing floating call controls in Teams meetings
– Change to the minimum iOS system requirements for Outlook for iOS and watchOS
– Teams meeting participant report updates
– Updates to Discover name, feed in Outlook for iOS
– Introducing Yammer reactions
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts