This week on the 365 Message Center Show
Coordinate tasks across your organization. Publish the same task to different locations for teams to complete. This is ideal for retail stores, healthcare and any organization that needs to manage standard tasks across multiple groups and locations.
Also in this episode:
– Microsoft Lists and SharePoint Lists: column settings in Grid view
– New usage report for Microsoft Teams in Microsoft 365 admin center
– Outlook on the web — Message reminders
We introduced two new segments to the show:
1. Quick mentions — short updates and reminders to prepare for major updates
– Introducing history menu in Microsoft Teams
– Reminder: Configuration Change in Guest access for Microsoft Teams
– Updated subject lines for email communications from Message center
2. Call back — Discuss one or twos updates that we’ve covered in older episode, which are arriving in tenants.
– Channel Calendars
– List rules make it easy to set up notifications of change
Links mentioned during the show:
– New Microsoft Teams Activity Reports will be updated on this page
– Configure guest access for Microsoft Teams
– Create rules for Microsoft Lists
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Check out Daniel and Darrell's own YouTube channels at:
Daniel – https://www.youtube.com/DanielGlenn
Darrell – https://www.youtube.com/modernworkplacescenarios
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts
Also published on Medium.