Who is that? I don't recognize the number. It could be a new customer. It might be a new team member. Oh it's a spam call. That was a distracting waste of time. Get notification of a possible spam call before you answer.
This week on the 365 Message Center Show
In this episode:
– Modern comments in Word (Windows) – MC277410
– Microsoft 365 roadmap site updates – MC277639
– Spam Notification in Call Toast – MC277640
– Introducing background effects on web [Microsoft Teams] – MC277112
– SharePoint spaces adds styles for text and annotation icons – MC277466
– Retirement: Outlook for iOS and Android to stop syncing with Facebook, Meetup, and Evernote Calendars – MC277124
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts
Also published on Medium.