This week on the 365 Message Center Show
Get notifications when items change in a list that you contribute to. When items are updated or added in Microsoft Lists and SharePoint lists, visit the list to find out what has changed. Basic rules for lists open up a number of interactive possibilities for monitoring and actioning information.
In this episode:
– List rules make it easy to set up notifications of changes
– Configuring list or library forms for Microsoft Lists and SharePoint
– Introducing SharePoint Portal Launch Scheduler
– Managing Q&A and comments in Yammer live events
– Updates available for Microsoft 365 Apps for Current Channel
– The internet reacts to M365 Productivity Score
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts