This week on the 365 Message Center Show
I hope PowerPoint Live Presentations arrive in time for some of the #M365May presenters to use. It's arriving in targeted release tenants now. I'm keen to allow attendees to follow the slides on their own device with captions and send real-time reactions, much like in Facebook Live streams.
Also on the show:
– Planner integration for Message Center
– Intune role management coming to Microsoft 365 admin center
– New Yammer public preview plus additional administration controls and enhancements
– Planner app renamed in Teams to Tasks
– Spam notifications and alerts in shared mailboxes
– Outlook introduces Incident Notification for IT Admins
– Office 365 Portal rebrand in Service health
– Conditionally show or hide columns in a SharePoint list or library form
– New service plan, Common Data Service, added to enable future Office features
– Saved for later web part available on modern pages
– Group chat with up to 250 people
– Allow OneDrive account to sync only for specific organizations
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
Also published on Medium.