Windows 365 is a new service that will provide virtual PCs to run a desktop environment from any device. They will be easy to provision, so much so that the service will allow your people to acquire a subscription using a self-service purchase capability. Find out what you need to do to control purchases.
This week on the 365 Message Center Show
In this episode:
– Announcing self-service purchase capabilities for Windows 365 – MC271483
– Registration available for View Only Attendees – MC271632
– Outlook on the web – Project Moca migrating to Outlook board view – MC271629
– New default native notification setting for new Teams users – MC271919
– Pin a chat message – MC272447
– New Side-by-side and Reporter Presenter modes with desktop and window sharing – MC272447
📢 Quick mentions – short updates and reminders to prepare for major updates
– Variable playback speed for Teams meeting recordings – MC271911
– Image Tags in SharePoint – MC272451
– A number of updated messages that have delivery pushed to late August
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Check out Daniel and Darrell's own YouTube channels at:
Daniel – https://www.youtube.com/DanielGlenn
Darrell – https://www.youtube.com/modernworkplacescenarios
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts
Also published on Medium.