This week on the 365 Message Cent0er Show
Microsoft Teams will soon offer AI powered background noise suppression. We've seen it in demos. How will it work in reality? How will it perform in an open floor office? A café? Or is it meant to help remote workers who have to work in shared spaces at home?
In this episode:
– Increasing team membership to 25,000 members per team
– Microsoft Teams: Increasing the org-wide team limit from 5,000 to 10,000
– Play My Emails in Outlook for iOS and Android launching internationally
– Reducing background noise in Microsoft Teams meetings
– Introducing commenting in Microsoft Lists
– Outgoing screen-sharing support in Safari for Microsoft Teams
– Manage Your Firstline Worker's Access to Teams on Personal Devices When Off Shift
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Check out Daniel and Darrell's own YouTube channels at:
Daniel – https://www.youtube.com/DanielGlenn
Darrell – https://www.youtube.com/modernworkplacescenarios
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts
Also published on Medium.