Plan ahead and assign meeting attendees to breakout rooms to support interactive Teams meetings in channels. Now you can put the combination of people together that you want in your breakouts, to optimize for meeting activities.
This week on the 365 Message Center Show
In this week's show:
– Pre-assign Channel members to Breakout Rooms
– Microsoft Teams: Start a Teams Chat with Distribution Groups, Mail-Enabled Security Groups, and O365 Groups
– Microsoft Viva: Recommendations to Send Praise in Viva Insights
– SharePoint: New Site Templates for Team Sites
– New ‘Activity' Column in OneDrive ‘My Files' list view
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts