Build low-code, mobile-friendly apps from Microsoft Lists right within Teams. Add a published app as a tab in a Teams channel and share with the rest of the team.
This week on the 365 Message Center Show
In this week's show:
– Create and manage Power Apps from Microsoft Lists within Microsoft Teams – MC340285
– Every Meeting Online (EMO) by Default – Support for third-party online meeting providers – MC340779
– Pin shared libraries to Quick Access – MC343795
– Microsoft Teams: Casting from Teams desktop client to Microsoft Teams Rooms – MC341571
– Share computer audio on web – MC343789
– Music on Hold for 1:1 VoIP calls – MC343429
– Introducing Power Platform admin center Home page – MC342090
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts