Use the images stored in a Microsoft List and surface them in Power Apps. Create apps that help frontline workers. Use a Microsoft List in the back end to manage the content, now with images. New apps that use the SharePoint connector to add a list as a data source may display images from the list if they are present in the list.
This week on the 365 Message Center Show
In this episode:
– Customize the properties for the Yammer Communities app in Teams
– Power Apps can now display images from Microsoft Lists
– Headspace mindfulness content in Microsoft Viva Insights is here
– Microsoft Search Usage reports for Modern Site Collections
📢 Quick mentions – short updates and reminders to prepare for major updates
– (Updated) Microsoft Teams: Dynamic View
– Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) desktop application retires on Windows 10
– Sharing Links for Microsoft Lists is now available!
– Outlook – Changes in how feedback is submitted
📞 Call back – Discuss one or two updates that we've covered in older episode, which are arriving in tenants.
– Set out of office within Microsoft Teams
– New Teams meeting lobby setting – only invited users join directly
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts
Also published on Medium.