This week on the 365 Message Center Show
Who likes pop-out windows to multi-task? Can I ask you to raise your hand to show you agree? It opens up a few more possibilities for presenters and attendees alike. With more faces showing in the audience, this update-cluster is going to make an impact.
Also on the show:
– New layout for SharePoint site footer
– Microsoft 365 Records Management is now GA
– Records Management: Proof of disposal for records
– Teams meeting policy update to manage access to past meetings
– SharePoint home sites
– Microsoft Authenticator – Fullscreen account pages for Android
– Schedule pages and news posts in SharePoint
– Pre-publish overview in SharePoint
– Option to end meetings and appointments early in Outlook on the web
– Outlook on the web – Send later
– Suggested text coming in Outlook on the web
– Policy for adding background images and effects in Teams meetings
– Support for Egnyte in Microsoft Teams
– Suggested replies in French and Italian for Outlook on the web
– Microsoft Teams new calling and meeting experience
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
Also published on Medium.