The What's New feature in Office displays short notifications and links to help for new features arriving in Office for Windows.
This management feature is now in preview.
Also in this week's show:
– Updated Kaizala administration roles
– Discover Office files in Outlook for Android
– Updated Consent flow for custom Kaizala Action
– Microsoft Teams Priority Notifications promotion extended to April 1
– eDiscovery for Yammer
– Announce when dial-in users join/leave a Microsoft Teams meeting
– Lobby control for dial-in attendees in Microsoft Teams
– Updated FindTime back-end service (bumped again for visibility)
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell Webster as they cover the latest messages in the #Microsoft365 Message Center.
We’d like to thank our sponsor – Valo Intranet.
Like us, Valo is a huge fan of Microsoft 365 and a friend of the show. So, a big thank you goes to Valo!
Valo Intranet solutions leverage the best that Microsoft has to offer and can dramatically improve your internal communications with their intelligent intranet solution called Valo Intranet.
They can also help you take back control of your Office 365 group creation and maintenance, and a whole lot more with Valo Teamwork.
Visit them at valointranet.com and book a demo or call today.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
Also published on Medium.