This week on the 365 Message Center Show
Microsoft Search is one of the big focuses for Microsoft 365 this year. It's instrumental in productivity and finding the info you're looking for. The entry points for using Microsoft Search have expanded to a search box in the title bar of Office applications and integration with Bing.
This update to Office 365 Pro Plus will change Google Chrome to use Bing as the default search engine. Unsurprisingly, the technical community had some opinions to express about this.
Also in this week's show:
– Microsoft database containing Customer Support data was accessible from the Internet
– Be aware and prepared – web sites you use may not work in Chrome 80
– Updates to Yammer Private Messages API
– Microsoft Power Automate in Microsoft 365 Service health and Message center
– New Feature: Outlook on the web – new experience in mobile browsers
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell Webster as they cover the latest messages in the #Microsoft365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show