The home page for the SharePoint Admin Center now shows quick insights in a familiar card format, seen on the Microsoft 365 Admin Center home page. SharePoint admins can focus on what matters to their role and get a quick start to frequent tasks.
This week on the 365 Message Center Show
In this episode:
– Group chat with external users in Teams GA
– Setting to turn off/on comments for a list
– Announcing PowerPoint modern comments for enterprise general availability
– SharePoint admin center: New homepage insights dashboard
– SharePoint news in the Yammer feed
📢 Quick mentions – short updates and reminders to prepare for major updates
– Outlook – new position for Send button in iOS
– Immersive Reader is now available in OneDrive and SharePoint for documents
– Migrate content from Dropbox to Microsoft 365
– Floor Plans for workspace booking in mobile devices
📞 Call back – Discuss one or two updates that we've covered in older episode, which are arriving in tenants.
– Updates to meeting chat membership
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts
Also published on Medium.