This week on the 365 Message Center Show
Organizations that personalize their Intranet and team sites have another tool at their disposal. The My Feed web part shows content specific to you, based on your activity and contacts within your organization. Content includes your next meeting, a Microsoft Team and channel you frequently visit, or a recording of a meeting you attended recently.
Where would you use this new web part?
– My Feed web part
– Forms: Specific user sharing for response collection
– Set duration on presence status in Teams
– Organizers can manage meeting options in the meeting experience
– Forms is getting a new start page
– We're improving Microsoft Search with personal query history
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts