Persistent breakout rooms for recurring Microsoft Teams meetings. Set timers for breakouts to call everyone back to the main meeting. These updates are welcome news for educators and workshop facilitators alike.
This week on the 365 Message Center Show
In this episode:
– New breakout room functionality coming to Microsoft Teams
– New PowerPoint Live Presentation option with desktop and window sharing
– Yammer: Essential Announcements
– Quick Create – Easily Create Power BI Reports from Lists
– PowerPoint Live: Present to Teams from PowerPoint Web App
– Teams: Join a meeting with digital meeting ID
📢 Quick mentions – short updates and reminders to prepare for major updates
– Zip file partial downloads no longer available
– Teams for your personal life banners
– Outlook on the Web: New calendar board view
📞 Call back – Discuss one or two updates that we've covered in older episode, which are arriving in tenants.
– Improved Person columns in Microsoft Lists
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Check out Daniel and Darrell's own YouTube channels at:
Daniel – https://www.youtube.com/DanielGlenn
Darrell – https://www.youtube.com/modernworkplacescenarios
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts
Also published on Medium.