Large organizations with divisions and segmentation will soon be able to use Viva Connections with multiple home sites. This will include multiple dashboards and resource tabs to make management and segmentation easier.
This week on the 365 Message Center Show
In this week's show:
– Capture voice recordings with live speech-to-text in Office Mobile on iOS and Android
– Support multiple home sites and multilingual Dashboards in Microsoft Viva Connections
– Meeting Chat Bubbles on Android / iOS
– Planner cards now on SharePoint team site activity feed
– Teams Meeting Poll New Question Type – Rating
– SharePoint: Updated Site Logo Management
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts