This week on the 365 Message Center Show
After last week's announcement of Microsoft Viva, some of us were enthusiastic. Some of us were underwhelmed. Most of us had more questions. In this show, Daniel and Darrell discuss some of their first reactions after seeing the Microsoft Viva launch event, amidst the messages from this week.
In this episode:
– Get a Meet now meeting link in Teams
– Reminder: Insights app in Microsoft Teams will be available starting February 2021
– NEW DETAILS: Microsoft Edge Legacy support to end on March 9, 2021
– Introducing a registration page for Microsoft Teams meetings
📢 Quick mentions – short updates and reminders to prepare for major updates
– Microsoft Office app optimized for iPad
– Change coming to your Power Automate Service
📞 Call back – Discuss one or twos updates that we've covered in older episode, which are arriving in tenants.
– Service reminder: Skype for Business Online retires in 6 months
– Microsoft Viva: Our first impressions
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts
Also published on Medium.