This week on the 365 Message Center Show
Out with the full-width Share tray. In with a compact Share pop-up menu. Presenters in Teams meetings will share content using a new menu that clarifies the choices and leaves more room for future in-meeting apps.
In this episode:
– Yammer Reactions are now inclusive
– Microsoft Teams will queue sent messages when offline
– Microsoft Teams Revised In-meeting Share Experience
– Updates coming to SharePoint Site usage report
– Outlook on the web – New search in compose mode
📢 Quick mentions – short updates and reminders to prepare for major updates
– Teams desktop app for Mac: Include computer sound in a meeting
– Microsoft 365 Admin app adds license management
📞 Call back – Discuss one or twos updates that we've covered in older episode, which are arriving in tenants.
– Microsoft Lists app for iOS
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: https://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts