Reminder: We have moved our YouTube channel! Our live streams have shifted to Youtube.com/365mcs
Visit the new channel, subscribe and turn on notifications to keep tuning into the show.
Daniel and Darrell take a look at the Message Center after all the Microsoft 365 announcements at Ignite. Microsoft Teams Premium was announced and is set to shift some existing features into the new Premium plan. Microsoft Office is becoming Microsoft 365, the mobile app AND the collection of Online apps will be accessed from microsoft365.com.
This week on the 365 Message Center Show
In this week's show:
It's the week of Microsoft Ignite and we're expecting plenty of announcements. Daniel and Darrell share their thoughts on this and more:
– Announcing General Availability for Storyline for Microsoft Viva Engage and Yammer – MC445201
– Announcing Microsoft Teams Premium – MC445406
– Outlook: Reactions to Email Messages – MC445423
– Viva Insights will stop processing Windows 10 or 11 Activity history – MC445740
– Update to sharing e-mails – MC444990
– Announcing Payments in Microsoft Teams – MC445767
– Exchange: Message Recall Option to Disable the Recalling of Read Messages – MC445411
– The Office app is becoming the Microsoft 365 app – MC446132
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts
Also published on Medium.