This week on the 365 Message Center Show
Sharing meeting recordings with guests is about to get easier. Microsoft Teams will soon record meetings to OneDrive or SharePoint. Then you can share the recording like to share any file with a guest.
– New Power Automate for Teams
– Microsoft Teams: meeting recordings saved to OneDrive and SharePoint
– Calendar view on Microsoft List and SharePoint Lists
– Push notifications for work accounts in To Do
– List creation from templates visual refresh
– Introducing tags in the Message Center
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Check out Daniel and Darrell's own YouTube channels at:
Daniel – https://www.youtube.com/DanielGlenn
Darrell – https://www.youtube.com/modernworkplacescenarios
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts
Also published on Medium.