This week on the 365 Message Center Show
On a group call and see another call coming in from someone else on the same project? Answer their call. You might find they can join your current call. Now, you'll be able to merge the calls effortlessly. No need to ask them to hang up so you can add them to the group call.
– Outlook – new resource booking capabilities
– WELCOME TO DYNAMICS 365 CUSTOMER VOICE
– Microsoft Teams Call Merge
– Update on Copy and Restore operations
– Retirement of notifications functionality in all Office 365 web apps except Outlook
– Office 365 ATP: External email forwarding controls and policy change
– New Feature: License request workflow (it's back!)
– Enabling new Microsoft Teams meeting experience
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts
Also published on Medium.