The Microsoft 365 Message Center is an essential source for learning of coming changes to Microsoft 365 products and services. Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell (as a Service) Webster live from Microsoft Ignite as they comment on the weeks announcements.
They are joined by Mike Ziock from the team at Microsoft responsible for Microsoft 365 Roadmap and Message Center. Mike tells us what's changed and what's in store for the Message Center and Service Health Dashboard.
– Request Files command in OneDrive now rolling out
– Presenter and attendee roles in Microsoft Teams meetings
– Microsoft Teams – Native Federation for 1:1 Chats
– Expand/Collapse button in SharePoint lists
– Audience targeting in SharePoint Online organizational news
– Configuration Change: OneNote 2016; OneNote 2016 will be reintroduced back as part of the Office ProPlus install!
– Favorites added to role management in Microsoft 365 admin center
– Outlook for iOS launches Play My Emails
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show