This week on the 365 Message Center Show
To reduce load on Microsoft 365 services as the World works from home, some features are reducing functionality, sync frequencies reducing and meeting recordings render in lower resolution. It's only a temporary move. Microsoft were planning to increase capacity, but not as suddenly as has occurred in recent weeks. Keep safe. Stay home. Flatten the curve.
Also on the show:
– Syncing files used by local computer in OneDrive
– Structural navigation caching in SharePoint
– Update for Office 365 ProPlus
– New authentication method for OneDrive on MacOS
– Kaizala API usage limited to only org-mapped groups
– Microsoft Teams increases membership limit to 10K
– Change header behavior for modern SharePoint and hub sites.
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show