Create lightweight plans that don't require a Microsoft 365 Group. They are ideal for managing tasks in ad-hoc meetings with people outside of your team.
This week on the 365 Message Center Show
In this episode:
– Breakout rooms: Pre-meeting room creation and participant assignment – MC278891
– Breakout Rooms Presenter support – MC278893
– Lightweight Plans in Planner – MC279089
– 1:1 VOIP and PSTN call recording and transcription in Calls App V2 – MC279469
– Refreshed Microsoft Whiteboard client experience coming soon – MC279627
– New pricing for Microsoft 365 (On March 1, 2022)
📢 Quick mentions – short updates and reminders to prepare for major updates
– Cortana adds two new skills and Push To Talk is enabled by default – MC279087
– Tenant setting to disable the creation of new SharePoint 2013 workflows – MC279468
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts
Also published on Medium.