This week on the 365 Message Center Show
The Lists app in Microsoft Teams will be how members work with lists, from the comfort of their own team. Access the new Microsoft Lists experience natively within your team, focusing in on the lists that facilitate team work and sharing information. Discuss list items and get them across the line. Daniel has more to say in this episode.
– Multiple number dialing in Microsoft Teams
– Microsoft Authenticator App Lock will be enabled by default
– Announcing self-service purchase capabilities for Project and Visio
– Retirement of Sway audit support
– Introducing the Lists app in Teams
– Admin setting for PSTN participant phone number masking in Teams meetings
– Announcements for Microsoft Edge legacy and for using Microsoft 365 apps and services on Internet Explorer 11
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts