This week on the 365 Message Center Show
Create a new Microsoft Team based on a template and get your team off to the right start. 13 new base templates will soon be available to support activities such as managing a project, onboard employees. Use one of the 13 or as an admin, create your own template. Set channel structure, Team level settings, pin tabs and pre-install apps to show in a template. #MSIgnite
– Microsoft Teams: Windows 10 native notifications in Teams AND Introducing macOS native notifications in Teams
– Introducing Microsoft Teams templates
– Organizational branding of Teams custom apps store
– Search Yammer using the Teams Communities app
– Teams meetings, end of meeting notification
– Turn off message preview for chat notifications in Teams
– Flow Admin Center unavailable
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Check out Daniel and Darrell's own YouTube channels at:
Daniel – https://www.youtube.com/DanielGlenn
Darrell – https://www.youtube.com/modernworkplacescenarios
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts
Also published on Medium.