This week on the 365 Message Center Show
Live transcription for Microsoft Teams meetings offers another level of engagement. Attendees can follow along with what is said and who said it, the live transcript during the meeting. The transcript is available immediately after the meeting.
– Introducing additional message labels in Message center (private preview)
– Introducing live transcription in Microsoft Teams meetings
– Forms coming to the Office Mobile App
– Search improvements in OneDrive for Business
– Outlook for Android: two-way calendar sync support
– Microsoft Information Protection adding support for double-byte character set languages
– Spotlight an individual video participant for all attendees in a Teams meeting
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Check out Daniel and Darrell's own YouTube channels at:
Daniel – https://www.youtube.com/DanielGlenn
Darrell – https://www.youtube.com/modernworkplacescenarios
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts
Also published on Medium.