This week on the 365 Message Center Show
Create a Yammer live event and produce it from within Microsoft Teams. This simplifies producing live events, for orgs that don't yet have the capability to use an external app or device. Up to 10 presenters can join the Teams meeting where the live stream is produced.
Also in this week's show:
– Microsoft 365 admin center defaulting to new experience
– Microsoft 365 usage reports adds administrator roles
– New service health status: “False Positive”
– Live Events in Yammer produced from your device
– Improved sign-in experience for Microsoft Teams
– New reports for Office 365 Advanced Thread Protection
– Threat Protection Status Report
– New pen toolbox for Office applications
– Compliance Services rolling out to Office 365 plans
– Known Issue: Dialing into Skype for Business/Teams conference IDs
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell Webster as they cover the latest messages in the #Microsoft365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show