How often have you had a conversation in Teams about a new task and forgotten to action it? Did that task even make it to a task list or the plan for your team? Creating a new task from a conversation will soon be just two clicks away.
This week on the 365 Message Center Show
In this episode:
– New Design for Yammer Discovery and Digest Emails
– Teams: Create tasks from Teams chats or channel posts
– Microsoft Teams: webinars plus new meeting registration options
📢 Quick mentions – short updates and reminders to prepare for major updates
– Microsoft Information Governance: update to retention and label policies for Microsoft 365 Groups
– Outlook mobile clients will soon provide access to delegate mailboxes
– Quarantine portal deep link in end user spam notification
– Microsoft Forms data insights: Word Cloud for open text question
📞 Call back – Discuss one or two updates that we've covered in older episode, which are arriving in tenants.
– “Tasks by Planner and To Do” app name to be shortened to “Tasks” within Teams
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts