This week on the 365 Message Center Show
This has only been talked about since the acquisition of Skype. It looks like the world is finally ready for it. Make every meeting a Microsoft Teams meeting, by automatically adding Teams details to invites created in Outlook mobile and Outlook on the Web.
Also on the show:
– Migration Manager moves out of public preview
– Outlook for iOS retires support for 27 languages
– Third-party SSO for apps in Teams
– Contextual search (Ctrl+F) coming to Teams
– Upload Center is being replaced by in-app Files Needing Attention
– Self service purchase user request workflow
– Removing OneDrive admin center link from OneDrive page for admins
– Microsoft 365 Roadmap filters
– SharePoint default site theme changing from blue to teal
– Sharing links that block downloads
– Call Quality Dashboard V2 data to be retired
– Microsoft 365 temporary feature adjustments: May 21 update
– OneNote in Teams, inline edit toggle
– Quick Edit: page size expansion and ‘save a view'
– Screen recording available in Stream
– Access Power BI data within Excel
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Check out Daniel and Darrell's own YouTube channels at:
Daniel – https://www.youtube.com/DanielGlenn
Darrell – https://www.youtube.com/modernworkplacescenarios
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts
Also published on Medium.