During a screenshare in a Teams meeting, annotate on the shared content with your team members. Whiteboard tools will be available to add ink, sticky notes, collaborative cursors.
This week on the 365 Message Center Show
In this week's show:
– Change to deletion of whiteboards behavior – MC381447
– Release of the preview for the new Outlook for Windows – MC381366
– Configure the existing Stream tile in Microsoft 365 app launcher to go to the new Stream app on Office.com – MC381948
– Collaborative Annotations on Presenter Shared Screen – MC383876
– Outlook – Additional RSVP Options – MC385451
– Multitasking Panel for Meetings on iPad – MC384329
– Flow.microsoft.com is moving to make.powerautomate.com – MC386412
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Check out Daniel and Darrell's own YouTube channels at:
Daniel – https://www.youtube.com/DanielGlenn
Darrell – https://www.youtube.com/modernworkmentor
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts
Also published on Medium.