How do you start a conversation with the owners of a Microsoft Team? Open up the team details and find the owners in the list. Start a new conversation and mention each of their names, hoping that one of them will respond soon? Not anymore. There's an easier way coming.
This week on the 365 Message Center Show
In this week's show:
– Message center posts will include monthly active users specific to the Power BI, Automate, and PowerApps service updates – MC377798
– Automatic groupings available in Teams for channel posts – MC378419
– Suggested Replies in Teams Desktop – MC379024
– Microsoft Lists: Calendar view item drag and drop – MC379025
– New Yammer as only option for non-admin users – MC379026
– Microsoft Viva Goals announced
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts
Also published on Medium.