This week on the 365 Message Center Show
Get your list of internal acronyms ready. Microsoft Search can make them easier to find and explain within your organization. Now we don't need to feel awkward when we ask “what does TLA mean?”
– Acronym answers in Microsoft Search and SharePoint
– 100GB File Size for OneDrive and SharePoint
– SharePoint lists and libraries sticky column in Quick Edit
– Add shortcuts to shared folders in your OneDrive in Public Preview
– SharePoint lists and libraries web parts consume dynamic data
– SharePoint spaces 360 image tours with annotations
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Check out Daniel and Darrell's own YouTube channels at:
Daniel – https://www.youtube.com/DanielGlenn
Darrell – https://www.youtube.com/modernworkplacescenarios
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts
Also published on Medium.