It has been a busy week of Microsoft 365 messages:
– Action Requested: Evaluate and update any Conditional Access policies in preparation for iPadOS launch (Intune)
– Upgrade your macOS to access new Office 365 for Mac updates
– Skype for Business external access setting retired from Microsoft 365 Admin center
– Global reader built-in role for read-only administrative access across Microsoft 365
– Office 365 Communications API available for GA
– SharePoint sites selection Retention Policies and Retention Labels
– Outlook on the web – Meeting Insights
– Delegates can change delegators' settings in Microsoft Teams
– Microsoft 365 security center and Microsoft 365 compliance center will soon be available
– Blocked file types in Outlook on the web
– Phone system to display Caller ID for internal and external calls (reverse lookup) Microsoft Teams
– Sharing Reports for OneDrive
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell Webster as they cover the latest messages in the #Microsoft365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
Also published on Medium.