web analytics
  • Louisville SharePoint User Group March 2017

It is great to see the SharePoint community organizing again in Louisville Kentucky and I will be speaking at their third meeting! On March 10th, I will make the short drive up to the ‘ville to discuss business intelligence options in SharePoint and Office 365. Register free via the Eventbrite page. Check out the Louisville SharePoint User group: Facebook   Twitter [UPDATED] I had a great drive up to Louisville Kentucky today! The Louisville SharePoint User Group (LouSPUG) is meeting again after taking some time off, and I was impressed with how well the group is organized (and the food was delicious!). There were a lot of fantastic questions from the…

• NTC Community Leader of the Year Finalist

I have enjoyed being involved with building tech community in the Nashville area over the last eight years. I truly enjoy meeting new people, fostering relationships with existing connections, and enabling everyone to learn. This year I am honored to be a finalist for the Nashville Technology Council Community Leader of the Year award. I am in great company – Joumana Rahime & Dr. Charles Apigian are also finalists and are both great members of the Middle Tennessee tech community! I am looking forward to the 8th annual NTC Awards ceremony, held January 26, 2017. You can join the party – the registration site is live!

• MVP Logo

Microsoft MVP

I'm honored and delighted to announce that I've been awarded the Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional) award for 2016. The award is in the category of Office Servers and Services, which includes Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business, and Yammer. As Microsoft's MVP site states, MVPs “are community leaders who’ve demonstrated an exemplary commitment to helping others get the most out of their experience with Microsoft technologies. They share their exceptional passion, real-world knowledge, and technical expertise with the community and with Microsoft.” I have worked diligently to build technical community in the Middle Tennessee area for 8 years and during that time, I never did anything with the…

• Everyone Has a Story to Tell

This post is co-written with Jim Bob Howard and you can see more of his content at www.connectorman.com Wait. Before you read on, watch this… Obvious to You; Amazing to Others You have solved issues in a way that no one else has, maybe in a way that no one else could have. And chances are, there's someone trying to solve an issue that your experience can help. What are the top 10 tips you've learned from others that you can pass along to someone new? When it comes to SharePoint, we work with a malleable tool that can serve businesses in many ways. No single person knows all the…