This week on the 365 Message Center Show
The new Yammer is shifting out of preview, with it's largest list of updates in a long time. Yammer has become a community platform, evident in it's change from Yammer groups to Yammer communities. The updates bring more community management features to encourage conversation.
– Microsoft Teams gallery view – 49 participants
– General availability of the new Yammer
– Rename title column in SharePoint lists and libraries
– New tasks experience becomes generally available in Outlook on the web
– Automatically block guest access to new OneDrive and SharePoint files until scans are complete
– OneDrive Sync Help Pane on macOS
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: http://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts