As the Collaboration Practice Leader at InfoWorks, Inc., a total business solutions provider, I work with our clients throughout the United States from my Middle Tennessee base.
I am a Microsoft MVP and I am passionate about building technical community with my roles as the co-founder and current President of the Nashville Microsoft 365 & SharePoint Users Group, Director of Microsoft 365 Nashville, and Community Board Member of the Technologist Federation of Nashville.
I have deployed intranets and extranets for corporations large and small using every version of SharePoint throughout my career and I have multiple technical certifications focusing on SharePoint and Office 365.
I also co-host the 365 Message Center Show every week! We cover what's new in Microsoft 365, discuss importance of every message, and detail how it impacts you and your organization. Check out all the great #REgarding365 content in addition to the #365MCS!
- Keeping up with change in Microsoft 365
- - Use Microsoft Teams bots and apps to accelerate user adoption
- Transform Your Intranet in Less than 4 hours!
- Practical steps for migrating shares to Office 365
- Use Your On-premises Data with Power Apps, Power BI, and Power Automate (Flow)
- Power BI sharing - your options for keeping everyone informed
- Modern is Now! Transform Your Intranet