This week on the 365 Message Cent0er Show
Improve the level of interaction between meeting attendees with virtual breakout rooms. Limitations of audio technology mean only one person can speak and be clearly heard at one time in an online meeting. Teams breakout rooms provide a smaller, isolated place to converse, collaborate and create.
In this episode:
– Sharing links that block video file download
– Outlook on the web, Project Moca preview
– Microsoft Teams – Virtual Breakout Rooms
– Modern capability to add custom content types in SharePoint
– Meeting chat moderation settings
– Transfer Teams meeting between devices or add another device
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: https://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts
Also published on Medium.