This week on the 365 Message Center Show
The meeting layout in Microsoft Teams will soon show 3 by 3, or 9 active participants. It will alter the number based on your available bandwidth to maintain high quality audio and video experience. But now you can keep an eye on more of your team mates and audience.
Also on the show:
– Updates to Outlook for iOS and Android
– Teams enhanced meeting and admin controls, and security enhancements
– Update to Office 365 ProPlus
– Rich-text editor for text fields with SharePoint lists
– Updated Yammer Conversations web part for SharePoint
– Native mode alignment tool for Yammer
– OneDrive for Business Activity column retirement
– Teams meeting and chat experience improvements
– Review mode in Word for web prevents unintended edits
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: https://MessageCenter.show